Web Site Ownership
This Web site is owned and operated by Financial Partners Credit Union, 7800 Imperial Highway, Downey, CA 90242.
By using this Web site, you agree that:
- You will only access or use this Web site and transact business with us if you are at least 18 years old
You agree that you will not use or attempt to use this Web site for any purpose other than conducting financial-related business with FPCU as a bona fide member of FPCU; you may not use or attempt to use this Web site or any part of this site for any purpose that:
- Interferes with or induces a breach of the contractual relationships between FPCU and its employees
- Is any way unlawful or prohibited, or that is harmful or destructive to anyone or their property
- Transmits any advertisements, solicitations, schemes, spam, flooding, or other unsolicited e-mail or unsolicited commercial communications
- Transmits any harmful or disabling computer codes or viruses
- Harvests e-mail addresses from this site
- Transmits unsolicited e-mail to this site or to anyone whose e-mail address is included under the domain name on this Web site
- Interferes with FPCU’s network services or attempts to gain unauthorized access to its network services
- Suggests an express or implied affiliation with FPCU without the express written permission of FPCU
- Impairs or limits our ability to operate this Web site or any other person's ability to access and use this Web site
- Uses any methods, means or devices to click onto this Web site or cause a visit to this Web site for the purpose of manipulating the results of any Internet search engine, or for any other purpose other than conducting financial-related business with FPCU as a bona fide member of FPCU
- Unlawfully impersonates or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with any person or entity
- Harms minors in any way, including, but not limited to, transmitting or uploading content that violates child pornography laws, child sexual exploitation laws and laws prohibiting the depiction of minors engaged in sexual conduct
- Transmits or uploads pornographic, violent, obscene, sexually explicit, discriminatory, hateful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, offensive, harassing, or otherwise objectionable content or images
- Harms, threatens, harasses, abuses or intimidates another person in any way or involves images or content that depicts, promotes, encourages, indicates, advocates or tends to incite the commission of a crime or other unlawful activities
- Dilutes or depreciates the name and reputation of FPCU or any of its affiliates
- Transmits or uploads any content or images that infringes any third party's intellectual property rights or infringes any third party's right of privacy, or
- Unlawfully transmits or uploads any confidential, proprietary or trade secret information
Access to This Web Site
FPCU reserves the right at all times, in its sole discretion and without notice to you, to deny your access to and use of this Web site.
Use of This Web Site
You agree and acknowledge that you have the sole responsibility and liability for your use of this Web site and for providing or obtaining, and for maintaining, all of the hardware, software, electrical power, telecommunications, Internet services, and other products or services necessary or desirable for you to access and use this Web site.
Intellectual Property Rights
You acknowledge and agree that:
- All content, Web pages, source code, calculations, products, materials, data, information, text, screens, functionality, services, design, layout, screen interfaces, "look and feel," and the operation of this Web site (collectively "Web Page Content") are protected by various intellectual property laws, including, but not limited to, copyrights, patents, trade secrets, trademarks, and service marks, and
- All rights associated with the Web Page Content are owned by FPCU, its licensors or content providers.
Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading or viewing any Web Page Content. You further acknowledge and agree that you will not in any way copy, reproduce, publish, create derivative works from, perform, upload, post, distribute, transfer, transmit, modify, adapt, reverse engineer, frame in any Web page, or alter the appearance of any Web Page Content.
You may not use Web Page Content, domain names (in whole or in part), or e-mail addresses related to or derived from this Web site, nor any data, trademarks, functionality, service marks, trade names, brand names and/or logos contained within or derived from this Web site, for any purpose; meaning that you may not, among other prohibited uses, use any Web Page Content, domain names, e-mail addresses, data, trademarks, service marks, trade names, brand names and/or logos on or derived from this Web site in or as part of a meta-tag or hidden text; as part of any contextual marketing directory, index, or triggering term; as content or advertising related to any other Web site including, but not limited to, comparative/informational Web sites; and/or as a variable or data element in any algorithm that causes another Internet browser to appear on, over, or at the same time FPCU's Web site or controls the content of any other Internet browser window.
For your convenience, this Web site may provide links to other Web sites on the World Wide Web. Unless expressly stated otherwise on this Web site, FPCU does not endorse, approve, sponsor or control, and we are not in any way responsible for, any of the content, services, calculations, information, products or materials available at or through any Web sites to which this Web site may provide a link. By using this Web site, you acknowledge and agree that FPCU will not be responsible or liable to you or any other person for any damages or claims that might result from your use of such content, services, calculation, information, products or materials.
User Ids and Passwords
Certain areas or features of this Web site may be restricted to users who have obtained a user identification and password by completing a registration process. Please be sure to protect and maintain the confidentiality of any user identification, password or other identifying information you may obtain in connection with your use of this Web site. You agree to notify FPCU immediately if you believe your user identification, password or other identifying information has been lost, stolen or otherwise compromised. You also acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for all damages or claims that may arise from any access to or use of this Web site by any person to whom you have provided your user identification, password or other identifying information, or by any person who has obtained such information from you, including, but not limited to, any access to or use of this Web site that may occur after you have notified us that your user identification, password or other identifying information has been lost, stolen or otherwise compromised.
The Web Page Content on or available through this Web site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, FPCU disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. FPCU makes no representations or warranty regarding the Web Page Content or its use thereof. The Web Page Content on or available through this Web site could include inaccuracies or typographical errors and could become inaccurate because of developments occurring after their respective dates of preparation or publication. FPCU has no obligation to maintain the currency or accuracy of any Web Page Content on or available through this Web site.
FPCU makes no representations or warranty that the operation of this Web site will meet your any other user’s requirements; access to the Web site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or free of errors, viruses or other harmful components; or any defects in this Web site will be corrected. You agree that you, and not FPCU, will bear the entire cost of all servicing, repair, correction or restoration that may be necessary for your data, software programs or computer equipment because of any viruses, errors or other problems you may have as a result of using or visiting this Web site.
Application of Additional Terms
Agreement to Provide Accurate Information
In making a product or service inquiry, application or in entering into any other transaction or request for information on this Web site, you agree to provide accurate, true, current, and complete information upon which FPCU may rely.
Revisions and Modifications
Last revision date: November 1, 2011